Tuesday 23 July 2013

Blues and Royals?

The last couple of days' comments will be moderated later today. A lot on.

I am trying to guess the exact difference in age between Audrey Roberts and our future king, both of whom were born on 22nd July, although not in the same year. Of course, she is his step-grandmother.

Naturally, I shall have to be godfather. I am owed it after young William, when I was passed over in favour of Laurens van der Post in order to placate that ghastly, jumped-up Thatcher woman.

Republicanism, as it calls itself, has always been the logic of Thatcherism.

There are at least two Conservative MPs in their thirties who are known to be so minded in the strongest possible terms. One of them is tipped for the Cabinet in the near future.

I bet that there are plenty more, with a large proportion of the admittedly small 2015 intake from that party also very highly likely to be of that view.

No comments:

Post a Comment