Thursday 4 January 2018

Finish The Sentence

If John Warboys, who drugged, raped and sexually assaulted 100 women, is be let out after 10 years, then how long could I reasonably expect to spend in prison even if my wildly unlikely trial were to result in what is universally regarded as an impossible conviction?

Come on, Carl Marshall. We have known each other a long time. Simon Henig told you that this would help you to succeed Kevan Jones as the MP for North Durham in 10 or 15 years' time. But it is now a positive hindrance to that. Just drop it, and we can all concentrate on staffing my office after the next General Election.

5 comments:

  1. They are going full headless chicken over your plans for staffing, it's a scream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you give a staff position to Carl if this charge were dropped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That thought had not occurred to me. But it has now.

      Delete
  3. I will bear my arse in Fenwicks window if Carl is elected after Kev.The next MP will be Anna Lavery. You heard it here first comrade. Good luck and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very many thanks, and, since I know who you are, I'll hold you to that one.

      Delete